Master Class: "Cook in Wine"
- Master Class: "Cook in Wine"
Master Class: "Cook in Wine" Competition of Wine Capital 2018
- India Grape Harvest pits the rising chefs in competition against each other in challenges that test their culinary skills and creativity.
- Three colourful judges and unique challenges of cooking in wine make the show a fulfilling creation.
- The top three chefs of the season compete in the finale for the chance to cook with Culinary Experts and win amazing prize and editorial in magazines.
Food & Wine
Wine is an integral part of fine dining.
The right wines can accentuate the good flavours of a meal, bringing out certain flavours and nuances.
A good match enhances the characteristics of both the food and the wine.
Why Master Class: "Cook in Wine" Competition of Wine Capital ?
- Finalists will be judged in MASTER CHEF COMPETITION alongside food of similar palate weight.
- The Wine/Food combinations will offer some suggestions for successful wine and food pairings.
- The wines will mostly be expected to perform at the dining table, to complement appropriate food.
- Wines that succeed when judged beside appropriate food tend to be more harmonious, better balanced wines.